Labour law advice is of crucial importance for SMEs and start-ups, as the regulatory framework is complex and constantly evolving.
The experience of RS Commercialisti’s professionals allows the firm to offer advice on all aspects of labour law, from proper identification of the National Collective Bargaining Agreement (“CCNL”) to dismissals, management of personnel and relations with social security and pension institutions, bodies and trade unions.
Labour law advice offered by RS Commercialisti includes:
- Interpretation and application of national and company collective bargaining agreements;
- Identification of job classification and remuneration of employees;
- Drafting of management contracts and identification of related benefits;
- Drafting of disciplinary measures and dismissal letters;
- Drafting and management of contracts with employees abroad;
- Assistance in labour disputes.